CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tubby Time

Okay, so I was realizing that I haven't taken any pictures of Kinsey in the tub. I know I'm horrible, it's a must with every kid isn't it? So here are a few out of the hundreds that I took.
She loves to eat her duck.


The only way I could get her to look at the camera was to literally put it right in her face.


Kissing the duck this time.


She finally looked up when one of her brothers opened the door. She obviously was happy to see who ever it was.


I was trying soooo hard to get her attention, but she was too busy splashing and playing with her toys.

1 comments:

Keena and Elin said...

She is so CUTE!I just love my little sis.Tell her I said I love her.

P.S.I am glad you finally get pictures of her.

From:Tanner(: