CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brady's BAD day :(


Ok, so pretty much my camera sucks. I can't get it to focus and it really drives me nuts. As for those of you who may not want to see what a toe looks like without a toe nail, then you are probably happy that my camera sucks right now. I just had to post it.
That day was a bad one for Brady. Not just because he lost his toe nail, but he also fell and scraped his knee, got hit in the eye with a soft baseball bat, and also hit his head on the wall. I'm amazed at how strong this kid is.
I thought for sure that I would pass out or throw up if this happened to one of my kids, but I was surprised that I handled it really well. So now it has been two day since the accident, and he is running around, tip toeing to sneak up on you, pretty much everything I would avoid doing if this had happened to me. All I can say is that I am so proud of him, he is so strong, nothing gets him down. Not for long anyway. And if your wondering, it's the toe next to his big toe.

2 comments:

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

It is amazing how resiliant kids really are! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I hope Brady gets better, I panic if I stub my toe, I couldn't imagine actually losing a nail. Love you all.

Wendy Evans said...

What a horrible day for him. It is amazing that kids especially "boys" survive all the bumps, bruises, scrapes, broken things, etc... they are strong! You have such a beautiful family and you need to share with me the recipe for getting a girl!! hehe!