CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Swollen Brady

Sorry that my pictures are pretty fuzzy, but my camera sucks. Anyway, Brady woke up this morning at about 3am, he wasn't complaining about anything he just wanted a drink of milk. But when I looked at him his nose was swollen between his eyes. All I could think of was that something bit him while he was sleeping. After inspecting him, I couldn't find any bite marks.

I have been giving him Benadryl, and the swelling is going down, but only a little bit. I'm hoping it's nothing serious, but at least it's not causing him any pain. He just looks a little funny.

For those who might remember, Alex getting bit all around his eye by black gnats up at moon. He had the same reaction with the swelling but no pain. That time it scared us so bad that we took him to the hospital. That was some expensive Benadryl. So I'm trying to avoid the doctor if I can. He looks miserable, but he is the same little Brady with the attitude I love. He just looks a little different.

1 comments:

minerfam said...

Poor guy! Hope it goes down soon! I hate paying the Dr. when all he tells you to do is exactly what you were doing... good luck!